Florida Joint & Spine Institute
Dr Nam L. Dinh
Dr. Nam L. Dinh is an orthopaedic surgeon with special interest in hip and knee surgery. In addition to his expertise in minimally invasive joint replacements, Dr. Dinh specializes in:
- Hip and knee preservation, revisions and reconstruction
- Total knee and hip replacements
- MAKOplasty, robotic assisted partial knee resurfacing
- Knee arthroscopy
- Avascular necrosis
- Sports injuries of the knee and hip
- Soft tissues conditions around the hip and knee
- Fracture care
- General orthopedics
- Nam L. Dinh, M.D. received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at University of Kansas. He finished his fellowship with advanced training in adult joint replacement and complex hip and knee reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, MD under the tutelage of highly regarded reconstruction experts, Dr. Marc Hungerford and Dr. Phillip Neubauer.
- Dr. Dinh has immense interest in the minimally invasive, anterior hip replacement. He also focuses on adult joint replacement and preservation including hip, knee arthroscopy; minimally invasive joint replacement; MAKOplasty, robotic assisted partial knee resurfacing; complex joint replacement revisions; treatment of avascular necrosis; fracture care; and general orthopaedic surgery.
- Dr. Dinh is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS).
- Joint replacement
- Quadriceps sparing knee replacement
- Anterior total hip replacement
- Makoplasty/ Robotic surgery
- Hand, wrist, elbow & shoulder
- Foot & Ankle
- Sports medicine
- Interventional spine
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Radiofrequency ablations (RFA)
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Fracture careSpine surgery
- Digital X-rays
- Open MRI
Poinciana Office - Florida Joint & Spine Institute
Call us to make your appointment today.
4555 Pleasant Hill Road
Kissimmee Fl 34759
Monday thru Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Make your appointment today or call our friendly staff at 407-874-1415.
The mission of the Florida Joint and Spine Institute is to ensure those with joint and spinal disorders receive the most advanced care possible.
We are focused on providing our patients with most appropriate treatment as well as the most up-to-date information to help them understand the course of treatment.
We recognize that our patients are the most important members of our team, and we are committed to maintaining a dignified and compassionate atmosphere in which to care for them and build a partnership with them.